You’ve come to the right article if you want to look for the best WordPress Email Marketing plugins to inform, building brand awareness and keep your audience engaged.
Marketing has always been about increasing the exposure for your business. Given the accessibility of the internet nowadays, marketing today means you need to be more present to your audience where they are really spending their time - on the internet.
Best Email marketing plugins on WordPress and WooCommerce:
Email marketing is one of the most powerful and cost-effective ways for digital marketing. Therefore, it should be one of the key pillars for your marketing campaigns, especially for eCommerce businesses.
As there are over 58,000 plugins on WordPress, it takes lots of effort for you to know which plugins really make a difference or which are overrated.
Therefore, DSers will save the trouble for you like we always do by compiling a list of the “must-have” Email Marketing plugins for you.
Newsletter is one of the best email marketing plugins on WordPress to start with. The plugin helps users manage almost everything for email marketing from building an email list, creating email templates to tracking email campaign data. With more than 300,000 active installations and 764 5-stars reviews, it is no doubt highly recommended by many users.
- No limits on subscribers and newsletters
- Adds contact form to your website to build your email list
- Powerful tracking and integration with Google Analytics that allows tracking to links
- Intuitive and simple way to design beautiful layouts for your emails
- WooCommerce Integration
They have a free basic version available. The premium version currently costs $65 per year. They also promise a 30-days refund policy.
Click here to download and install Newsletter on your WordPress website.
Email Subscribers & Newsletters
Email Subscribers & Newsletters is a full-featured solution for email marketing. The free version of this plugin is so complete and powerful that it is almost as good as any other paid ones. It provides every tool you need to create email campaigns and keep your audience engaged. It is one of the go-to plugins if people want to focus on growing their audience and succeed in email marketing. What’s even better? They offer more affordable prices on advanced plans than most of the plugins in the market.
- Unlimited contacts, post notifications, lists, and forms
- Allows single and double opt-in for the subscription box
- Automate notifications and sequences
- Advanced settings for security and list hygiene
- Support integration with WooCommerce
Their free plan already covers most of the features, but you can also choose between the Starter plan and Pro plans. These plans start at $6.5 per month.
Click here to download and install Email Subscribers & Newsletters on your WordPress website.
MailPoet is the free WordPress plugin that allows you to send unlimited emails if you only have 1,000 contacts or less on your email list. The plugin integrates seamlessly with WordPress that enables you to manage everything about email marketing without leaving your WP admin page. Moreover, the plugin offers various well-designed email templates to help users create emails that can display flawlessly across all devices.
- Send unlimited emails
- Build your own mailing list with the newsletter subscription form on your website
- Take complete control of your email marketing in the WordPress dashboard
- Automation in sending scheduled emails
- Detailed statistics of your email campaigns
- Advanced features for WooCommerce users
It is free if you have less than 1,000 subscribers. The price varies if you have more subscribers that exceed the limit.
Click here to download and install MailPoet on your WordPress website.
Sendinblue is certainly one of the big names when it comes to email marketing. If you are currently using the service from Sendinblue, you should install this plugin on your website without any hesitation. Users can easily run their email campaigns through the WordPress dashboard after the plugin is connected to the Sendinblue account.
- Drag-and-drop builder to design emails from scratch
- Grow your contact list by embedding a signup form in your website
- Advanced segmentation setting to send campaigns to a more targeted audience
- Automating your segmentation and marketing message
- Real-time report dashboard to track the data and results of your email campaign
The plugin itself is completely free. However, the service from Sendinblue comes with a cost. In addition to a free plan that allows up to 300 emails per day, the price of other more premium options ranges from $25/mo to $599/mo depending on the plan you choose and the number of emails you wish to send.
Click here to download and install Sendinblue on your WordPress website.
This is the official plugin for Mailchimp. As the world’s largest email marketing service provider, Mailchimp provides a variety of ways to assist users to develop their eCommerce marketing strategy. The plugin serves as a bridge between your website and your Mailchimp account so that people can grow their audience more effectively. After the plugin is installed on your website, information such as customers and their purchase data will be automatically synced to your Mailchimp account where you will be able to create your targeted email campaigns there.
- Automatically sync data to your Audience list in Mailchimp
- Adds new subscriber to your Mailchimp account when people opt-in on your website
- Marketing automation such as triggering reminding emails send to users that have products left in their shopping cart
- Showcase product recommendations
- Segment contacts based on purchase activity
Similar to Sendinblue, this plugin is also completely free. However, users need to choose between the plans Mailchimp offers. There is a free plan available on Mailchimp, but it only includes up to 2,000 contacts with basic features. If people want to upgrade to more advanced plans, the cost varies from $9.99/mo to $299/mo based on the contacts you have.
Click here to download and install Mailchimp on your WordPress website.
HubSpot is an all-in-one plugin that provides essential marketing tools to help users to grow their business. With this plugin, people can easily convert new visitors into customers and monitor all the necessary marketing data to become more successful. Some of the marketing tools including CRM, email marketing, live chat and chatbots, ad management, reporting, forms and many other features.
- Live chat and chatbots to keep customers engaged and delighted
- Use drag-and-drop builder to create email newsletters inside WordPress for marketing automation campaigns
- Provides CRM & Contact management to help users easily manage their contacts through various ways such as segmentation
- Built-in analytics to track sales and marketing actions
- Create beautiful forms and popups and embed them to your website
HubSpot has Starter, Professional and Enterprise plans that start at $45/mo, $800/mo and $3200/mo. The $45/mo starter plan includes 1,000 marketing contacts. The cost will increase as you have more contacts.
There you have it! We hope you enjoy this article and find it helpful for you to make improvements to your site to promote your business more effectively.
Enjoy using these must-have plugins!