In the past two years, online businesses have boomed. There’s a prominent (extremely visible) shift from in-store shopping to online shopping. We are ordering groceries online, shopping for clothes online, and completing our education online. This is the digital era!
In this digital landscape, the dropshipping business model has also gained popularity. In dropshipping, you don’t need to manufacture products or create an inventory. You can simply source products from a marketplace like AliExpress and deliver them directly to your customer.
However, is dropshipping in France feasible? It sure is! Let’s discuss this further.
According to the data, an average shopper spends €1,780 online. Most of these purchases are made via PayPal or credit card, which is acceptable to dropshipping businesses as well.
What we are trying to say here is that you can dropship in France. There are no restrictions or challenges. You can source products from a marketplace, use a tool like DSers to manage your e-commerce store, and market well to your customers. Since people are already spending so much online, they would purchase from you if you are able to reach them in the right way at the right time.
The next question that comes to mind is: is this even legal?
Dropshipping is a legal profession or business model in almost every country across the globe. In France too, you can dropship, but ensure that you are following online business or dropshipping guidelines set by the state to avoid unlawful behavior.
As with every other business model, there are guidelines and laws for the dropshipping model as well. Carefully understand the rules around different laws, such as copyright infringement, and then maintain compliance in your business.
We always come across business owners who want to understand why dropshipping is a better business model for them in France. There’s always a chance to become a retailer or a wholesaler. Why not that?
If you are a retailer or a wholesaler, you must create an inventory, manage it, and find appropriate customers for it. If you are a wholesaler, you are not even directly selling to the customer, so you may end up gauging the demand for a product wrongly, which means you experience losses.
There are many other factors that contribute to a high-risk environment for being a retailer or wholesaler. Creating an inventory alone creates many challenges.
In place of this, if you are dropshipping to France, you have more freedom. You may ask why? Well, if you are dropshipping in France, you will not need an inventory. So, that resolves many issues.
- You don’t need a big initial investment.
- You don’t need to restrict your cash flow with dead inventory.
- You don’t need to spend on warehouses.
- You don’t need to manage production.
Other than this, you can easily earn a living by marketing products from a marketplace. There’s no hassle of packing, inventory, management, or anything else. Just grab leads, convert them, and serve them.
When you are starting dropshipping in France, this list of suppliers may help you. We have researched and found some of the well-known names in the industry.
Cdiscount is an amazing France supplier for dropshipping businesses. However, before you tie-up with the supplier, you should know the following:
- The company has around 30 categories, so they obviously boost their wide product range.
- You can find products around categories like home appliances, electronics, toys, books, sports products, etc.
- Cdiscount will send your orders in a short time. You only need 2-6 days for the order.
- It is possible to dropshipping France as well in around 30 European countries.
With Cdiscount, you definitely have an edge. You can ship quickly, choose from a range of products, and ship to many European customers.
Climsom is another dropshipping France supplier with unique and revolutionary products. They have a range of acupressure mats, heating mattresses, cooling mattresses, silk pillowcases, and other similar category products.
If you are planning to dropship in this category, you can find good quality products on Climsom. However, if you need a few more categories in the niche or different goods assortment, then this supplier may not offer you enough options for your dropshipping store.
Nevertheless, if you still decide to go with this supplier, you can expect high-quality products and well-packed parcels. You don’t need to spoil your night’s sleep to ensure that your customers are happy, Climsom helps you with that.
Cool Mini Prix
Another great dropshipping France supplier is Cool Mini Prix. It has thousands of options for products, such as party supplies accessories, toys, etc. Amazingly, you get these products at wholesale prices.
However, with this dropshipping France supplier, you have to pay a fixed shipping charge of €4.99. This is regardless of how much your package weighs. But, you can get free shipping if the customer purchases for €69 per more. Remember that this is just for France and you may need to pay more shipping for international orders.
If you decide to partner with Cool Mini Prix for your dropshipping France business, you can expect high-quality products. The company won’t disappoint your customers and you can easily increase your revenue with this supplier.
One of the best tools for dropshipping France is DSers. It is not exactly a supplier of products in France, but an AliExpress dropshipping tool. Here’s how the provider helps you.
Get Started Now to Grow Your Online Business with the Best AliExpress Dropshipping Tool - DSers!
- You need to create an account on AliExpress and integrate it into the DSers tool.
- DSers provides you with an in-built search portal, powered by its AI capabilities, to help you find products for your store. You can check and compare the details of products and add them to your website.
- It is amazing that at the time of placing orders, DSers uses its AI engine to suggest the best supplier on AliExpress for the seller.
- The tool helps you select products, place orders in bulk, and select the right supplier. Isn’t that great?
Here are some more features of DSers worth noticing:
- When orders are piling up and you are scared to place these orders manually on AliExpress, DSers helps you. It is possible to place orders in a bulk.
- The orders’ details are automatically added to your dashboard, which makes tracking hassle-free.
- This means when customers call to ask queries or order status, you can resolve issues in a blink.
- DSers helps you integrate your tools for centralized management. For example, you can integrate your email marketing tool with the dashboard.
Dropshipping in France is not impossible. In fact, it is extremely feasible to use this e-commerce model in the country. You can gain good revenue, avoid keeping and managing an inventory, and find valuable high-quality suppliers for products.
Focus on the right setup, such as a Shopify website, a dropshipping tool like DSers, and the right supplier. Once you have streamlined these workflows, you can look after the marketing of your store. Just remember to check the rules and regulations for dropshipping in France and then start your journey without challenges.