Shopify provides a large ecosystem of applications that can help you with a variety of requirements for expanding your eCommerce business. A merchant may use these solutions to streamline their business's operations, automate procedures, facilitate marketing, improve store design, and increase sales. Thousands of Shopify applications are available to cater to unique demands and goals, making it simple for retailers to address their issues.
With the vast number of applications accessible, though, you'll have a difficult time choosing a solution if you're just getting started or trying to scale. Thus, we want to simplify the top 7 must-have Shopify apps for automating your online company with this article.
Shopify is a simple-to-use tool for online merchants that also includes a POS system for accepting payments in physical stores. It allows businesses to build a multi-channel experience that highlights their brand. You may construct a website and utilize their shopping cart solution to sell, ship, and manage your items using their subscription-based platform.
Among thousand of apps, there will be must-have Shopify apps to assist you in analyzing every area of your online business. Users may create personalized online experiences for consumers and increase the Return on Investment (ROI) on their marketing budget using these applications. By automating customer management, transactions, order tracking, inventory management, and other processes, the technology also helps save expenses across the board.
You can quickly compare all and choose the must-have Shopify apps you're considering using the checklist below. Once you've finished, you'll have a clear picture of which applications offer the most bang for your buck.
- Is it easy to use? To choose page builders, you should consider the tools that allow you to drag-and-drop elements, it will save you a lot of time and frustration.
- Custom coding ability: Unless you're experienced with HTML or CSS, look for applications that don't require backend code to customize fonts or colors.
- Which problem does the app solve? You want to choose applications that can help you solve real-world marketing, sales, fulfillment, store design, customer support, merchandising, and operations problems.
- Cost: While it's wonderful to download as many high-quality applications as possible, your monthly membership price may rapidly add up. Make a budget for your app ahead of time.
- Support from app developer: The finest applications will offer frequent updates and a support team that is easy to contact in the event that something goes wrong.
- Integrating ability: The app you choose should, ideally, be able to interface with your existing marketing technology stack, such as Google Analytics.
- Reviews from previous users: Consider the average rating. Taking the word of others is sometimes the best option. It can be a clue to stay away if you notice other customers complaining about common problems, such as a lack of customer support or regular difficulties.
Finding the right apps can quickly elevate your shops into a multi-functional one that does wonders when it comes to grabbing attention, encouraging shoppers to convert, and encouraging them to come back for more. Behind the scenes, the best applications can help you optimize your operations, merchandising, and customer support so you don't have to worry about double-checking product availability and address labels.
A dropshipping app can handle practically all of the processes for you, from product sourcing to fulfillment, if you want to be even more hands-off. Let's take a look at 5 must-have Shopify apps that can help you automate your online company.
DSers - AliExpress Dropshipping is a good option for a Shopify app if you're seeking a superior dropshipping solution for your online business. Using DSers is simple thanks to its capacity to process hundreds of orders at once. DSers is one of the most popular AliExpress dropshipping applications in the Shopify app store, which only adds to its flawless rating score.
Key features of DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping:
- Supplier Optimizer: With just one click, you can find the best suppliers for your on-sale items.
- Bulk Order: In a matter of seconds, you may place hundreds of orders on AliExpress.
- Variants Mapping: Without altering anything in your business, map your items to any AliExpress supplier.
- Bundle Products: To generate unique offers, just map numerous suppliers to one variation of your items.
- Auto Sync Tracking Numbers: Tracking numbers are automatically synced with your business and PayPal.
Get Started Now to Grow Your Online Business with the Best AliExpress Dropshipping Tool - DSers!
- Auto-update order Status: Order status from AliExpress is automatically updated for DSers and your shop.
- Stock Management: Product supply from AliExpress is automatically updated for DSers and your business.
- Shipping Settings: Pre-select your preferred delivery method based on the order's final destination.
- Automatic Pricing: Use a Pre-set Pricing Rule to automatically increase the price of your products when they're published.
- Multiple Stores Management: In one DSers account, you may link and manage several stores.
- Buy One Get One Offers: Increase your revenues by creating distinctive AliExpress product offerings.
- Affiliate: Integrate with Admitad to earn money when you conduct AliExpress orders.
Discover more features of DSers here.
How to get DSers?
Method 1: You can head to the DSers official website > Choose Try It Free to start to create an account.
Method 2: You can install DSers on Shopify by the following steps:
- Head to Shopify App Store.
- Upon entering “DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping” into the ‘Search’ bar.
- Click on “Add App”.
- Sit back and enjoy the app.
The good news is that DSers has a free plan and users can use free version forever. To use more advanced features from DSers, you can choose the Monthly / Annually Payment Plan with the price starting from $15.9.
You can check more options of price for DSers at the Pricing on DSers website.
2. Product Labels & Badges
Product Labels & Badges is a Shopify app developed by BSS Commerce. This app includes excellent features that help create engaging shopping experiences for your online stores. Without fear of a lack of memory space, this app allows you to upload an unlimited number of products and customize their design.
Product Labels and Badges works well with all common themes that do not need code modifications. You can easily edit your labels with the labeling editor feature. Moreover, the labels and badges can be self-made with the “Create your label” section and efficiently customized and previewed using the “Configuration” and “Conditions” functionality.
- Show labels at different positions of product images.
- Use various labels for different products that do not require any rules.
- Apply your own labels using the advanced labels editor.
- Customize an unlimited number of labels and dynamically display labels’ positions.
- Display labels for GEO IPs and clients’ tags specifically.
Product Labels & Badges offers a free plan. On the free version, you can customize all 50+ free samples to fit your expectations. The paid pricing plan will start at $5/month to enjoy different levels of designing badges. Leveraging your SEO with premium features and managing unlimited badges with the Pro Plan ($5/month), Advanced Plan ($10/month) and Platinum ($20/month).
3. Plugin SEO
It's simple to maintain track of your webshop using the SEO Plugin. The internet marketing industry is a bit of a minefield. And in order to keep linked to it, you must use all available ways of ad flow. The SEO Plugin was created specifically for this purpose.
Add Plugin SEO, and it will function by automatically recognizing all of your online store's SEO characteristics. Speed, keyword, blog content, SEO issues, and broken links are all included in this SEO element, which eliminates the need to monitor individual sites.
As a result, our Shopify SEO software is regarded as the greatest solution for keeping your e-store fully organized.
- Provides free guidelines as well as code snippets on how to address SEO issues.
- Increases the number of visitors to your webshop by improving the SEO.
- Notifies the user of the SEO difficulties by sending an email.
Free basic SEO scanning is offered. To have access to more features, you may upgrade to the premium edition for $20 per month on their official website.
It's all about keeping your clients engaged with your shopping site when it comes to online marketing. In terms of Shopify marketing, abandoned carts are highly successful. PushOwl can assist you with this. It employs push alerts to keep your consumers informed about their empty shopping carts, which they must fill with the items they've been admiring. This encourages customers to return to your website to seek the things they're looking for.
PushOwl is an effective tool for reminding customers of abandoned items, sending back-in-stock alerts, and improving overall sales. The following are some of PushOwl's primary features:
- It sends out personalized messages and reminders for Abandoned Carts.
- It helps you sell more by notifying you when things are back in stock.
- It sends out a review notice after the product is delivered.
PushOwl provides a 500-impression free trial period. After that, paid plans start at $19 per month.
5. Form Builder
Form Builder is a Shopify app that lets you create custom forms for your business. Using easy forms, your visitors will be able to contact you, place special orders, give money, and provide feedback.
With Form Builder, you can create more leads and provide your customers with a more personalized buying experience. A well-designed form will help increase the visibility of your products. The following are the primary features of Form Builder:
- Install it with simple clicks and start working on your form right away.
- Without understanding how to code, you may still create a great form.
Form Builder offers a functioning free plan as well as a $10 per month Pro subscription with more features.
PickyStory is an amazing solution for merchants looking to sell bundles or offer upsell/cross-sell deals across their stores. You can use PickyStory to manually group products together and sell them as bundles, or use PickyStory’s advanced AI-based algorithm to automate upselling and cross-selling in your store by displaying related, recommended products to each customer.
What’s more, PickyStory automates your inventory management. If you sell a bundle that contains several products, PickyStory ensures your Shopify inventory is automatically updated based on the individual SKUs sold. No more hours spent on manual updates!
- Create bundles and sell them as single products to increase AOV
- Offer upsell and cross-sell deals on your product pages or as popups
- Advanced AI-based slide cart to recommend more products based on cart contents
- Inspire customers with “Shop the Look” or let them build their own bundles
- Compatible with any theme and fully customizable
PickyStory provides a 7-day free trial. Pay only based on revenue generated through PickyStory.
7. Adoric Email List Popup Builder
Adoric Email List Popup Builder is an easy-to-use pop-up builder app for Shopify that makes it easy to convert your visitors into subscribers and customers.
With Email List Pop up, Exit Popup, you can easily build opt-in popups to capture your visitors' emails and add them to your mailing list -- no coding is required. Just pick a template from Adoric's collection of over 1,000 popup templates and customize it to your heart's content.
On top of that, you can use Adoric to build promotional pop-ups and flyout banners to promote your sales offers to generate more revenue for your store.
What's more, Adoric makes it easy to create exit-intent popups to win back visitors attempting to exit your website. Exit-intent popups also allow you to win back customers who abandoned their shopping carts without completing the checkout process.
- Audience targeting and trigger to show your pop-up campaign to the right people at the right time.
- A/B testing
- Analytics dashboard
- Slide-in display and floating bar
- Spin to win/wheel of fortune popups
- 1000+ editable templates
Adoric offers a free plan. However, on the free plan, you are limited to only 1,000 pageviews. To enjoy more pageviews and get the most out of the app, you’d have to upgrade to the Basic ($9/month), Essentials ($29/month), or Standard ($79/month)
8. Joy: Rewards, Loyalty Program
With Joy: Rewards, Loyalty app, sellers can instantly create their loyalty program to retain existing customers and attract thousands of new ones. This app is a powerful tool to do everything at once, super easy to use, and trusted by thousands of sellers worldwide. And above all, it is free!
You can discover numerous functions in this app that can be useful for growing your business such as an automatic and powerful rewards point system, customer management, brand customization, etc. These tools are best for you if you want to boost sales and gain more money from your customers.
Besides, this app also allows you to sync your data with other rewards and social platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to maximize your customer engagement and revenue.
- An automatic and powerful rewards point system
- Redeeming condition and points expiration period
- Customer management
- Brand design customization
- Rewards for leaving a review
Free plan available. Besides, AVADA provides flexible pricing for e-businesses starting from $9.
Above are the criteria for choosing Shopify apps and the top 5 must-have Shopify apps that will help you automate your online business. Working with Shopify Apps allows stakeholders and management to cooperate on their processes and create a high-quality product that meets all of the standards.
In case you need an optimized solution for the management of your business as well as dropshipping processes then DSers will be the right option for you.