Chatbots may be a terrific method to speed up customer service online, improve revenue, and save time. If you are active on the Shopify platform, the chatbot will also be one of the essential things for your business.
This article will list out the best Shopify chatbot apps and review their features, pricing, and more,... Let’s check it out!
A Shopify chatbot is a type of eCommerce tool that mimics natural interaction. To automate various processes, they extract data from your shop. Communication with customers as needed, inventory checks, returns, and sales promotion are a few of them.
The 3 types of Shopify chatbots are as follows:
- Intelligent chatbots are powered by artificial intelligence (AI).
- Rule-based bots are simple chatbots.
- In hybrid models, simplicity and intelligence are combined.
Using Shopify chatbots is a cutting-edge approach to providing clients with individualized, immediate solutions. By quickly inspecting inventories, they may automate returns, report on the status of an order, and boost sales.
Here are some justifications for why you ought to use a suitable Shopify chatbot app:
- Customers will feel heard: Customers may obtain answers to their follow-up questions from Shopify live chatbots and feel listened to. Customers may view any website they like while chatting in real-time, thanks to widget integrations.
- Customer experience will be personalized: While directly assisting the customer, the Shopify chatbot apps can be proactive in your eCommerce store. Customers may thus sit from home and receive the same level of assistance and comfort they receive from the actual store.
- Conversions and cart value will be increased: By utilizing the Shopify chatbot apps, your staff can effectively assist and direct the customer. Compared to phone or email customer support, it is less costly. Chatbots enable your team to assist several customers at once.
Now that we have a better understanding of what a chatbot can accomplish for your online store, it is time to look at some of the capabilities that are listed below. You may use this list of characteristics as a checklist to help you choose the best chatbot for your eCommerce site.
- Offers emotional intelligence: You need a live chatbot supported by artificial intelligence (AI) if you want to grasp human intent. The AI-based chatbots will assist you in determining if the customer is furious, frustrated, joyful, or sad so that you can tailor your response to the circumstance.
- Integrates with various platforms: To improve the output, pick a Shopify chatbot that is simple to connect with your sales and support tools. You may automatically save the leads that are acquired with the aid of sales technologies like email marketing or CRM, which enables chatbots to understand questions.
- Provides robust security of your data: The Shopify chatbot app is a tool for gathering crucial consumer information. However, as you collect more data, data security becomes increasingly important. Choose a Shopify chatbot that offers robust data protection for client information.
- Adjusts conversational flows anytime: The capacity of the chatbot to design a unique conversation flow dependent on the circumstance must be considered while selecting it. These chatbots may be powered by AI. Choose a live chatbot that is simple to set up and allows you the flexibility to alter the chat flow according to the circumstances.
- Supports reports & analytics: You must be able to get data and analytics from the chatbot you pick to evaluate the performance of your online business. You may use the reports to check how many people have visited your online store. Additionally, it will display information on users who engaged in and finished a conversation with a chatbot.
We've covered a few of the decisive elements that will make it simple for your company to select the finest chatbot apps for your Shopify store in this area.
- Check the omnichannel integration of the chatbot: If you want to build an omnichannel support system for your eCommerce firm, you need to make sure the chatbot you want to use has a variety of integration possibilities. To engage and improve the customer experience, look for a solution that enables you to interact with sales, support, and various communication channels.
- Identify lead assessment capabilities available or not: Additionally, your chatbot should be able to evaluate all the leads that your company has collected and determine which of them qualify as potential clients. Additionally, a chatbot may assist you in transferring those leads in real-time to the sales staff so they can be turned into clients.
- Check the ability to transfer chats to agents in real-time: If your chatbot could forward support chats to agents if they couldn't provide a solution straight away, it would be a terrific addition.
- Check to see if it has templates: Purchasing a chatbot alone won't be sufficient if you don't know how to use it. To assist you in choosing one for your eCommerce business, look for a chatbot system that provides a variety of template choices.
- Calculate your budget: Last but not least, you must choose whether or not the chatbot solution of your choice fits your support and sales budget. To pick one that fits your budget, do check out their prices.
You may choose from various chatbot plugins explicitly made to integrate with Shopify in the app store. Here are 5 Shopify chatbot apps that can help you optimize your customer experience on your online or dropshipping store:
1. Shopify Chat
If you're already a Shopify customer, Shopify Chat is likely the most apparent option for live chat assistance. The Shopify marketplace offers the solution without charge. The simplicity of usage is Shopify Chat's most attractive feature. You can quickly implement your new customer service approach. You will find that your relationships with clients are strengthening as you use it more frequently.
Pricing: There are no fees associated with downloading the service. Shopify Chat is a simple method to start a new sort of service with your Shopify business, even though there are other chat features available with greater possibilities. To get started, you'll be required to have a Shopify store and Shopify Ping.
- Access is free for Shopify users.
- Installation is quick and straightforward and integrates with many channels.
- Great for clients, friendly design on mobile
- Shopify Kit and Ping are fully supported
- Relatively simple in comparison to other applications
- Does not retain client data
Best for: One of the most straightforward solutions for Shopify users eager to begin using the live chat service is Shopify Chat.
LiveAgent is more than just a straightforward Shopify app; it's a full-fledged ticketing system. It ensures that no message submitted by one of your clients will go unanswered. Live Agent offers a wealth of fantastic features. One of the top Shopify chat applications offers everything, including multi-language support and simultaneous conversation tracking.
Pricing: The cost of LiveAgent is a little more than that of specific live chat applications. Essential functions are accessible through a free package. However, for more features, premium choices start at $15 per agent per month and go up to $29 or $39 per agent per month.
- Free beginner alternatives
- Various language assistance
- CRM analytics and omnichannel customer service management
- A comprehensive ticket management system
- Complete helpdesk software to boost sales
- Possibly too much for a fledgling e-commerce company
- Can be pricey
Best for: LiveAgent makes client monitoring simple if you want to increase customer satisfaction at every level of client engagement.
More than 32,000 businesses, including Adobe, PayPal, and Mcdonald's, utilize LiveChat, the best customer service software available. LiveChat has the advantage of being incredibly adaptable and straightforward to use. You may design your chat widget using the colors of your company, qualify leads using forms and automation made specifically for AI chatbots, and even display your goods using beautiful chat-based cards.
LiveChat additionally provides access to monitoring and analytics tools so you can monitor your sales and chat ROI to make sure you're constantly advancing your eCommerce position.
Pricing: You may join up for a 14-day free trial without using a credit card. When you pay yearly after that, the lowest plan starts at $16 per agent each month. The next bundle costs $33 per month, while the most pricey choice costs $50 each month. A quotation for an Enterprise package may also be requested.
- Alternatives for omnichannel conversations in a wide variety
- AI and agent-human communication
- Several tool integrations, including Shopify
- Lovely customization components
- Detailed tracking and ticketing
- It might be costly for beginners
Best for: LiveChat is the ideal option if you're searching for a complete omnichannel messaging solution. If you need to track the ROI of your efforts, this service is one of the most trustworthy ones available.
For smaller organizations, HubSpot's live chat software is incredibly tempting because you can begin using the services without investing any money. The user-friendly interface makes it simple to utilize your chat system to its most significant potential. Many types of big platforms, like Shopify, and Facebook, may be integrated with HubSpot.
Pricing: If you own a small business, HubSpot's chat plan is lovely because it is free forever. A more upscale live chat version is available as part of the full-service wrap if you invest in HubSpot capability upgrades like the sales and marketing hubs.
- Free plan for life for those on a budget
- Syncing with your CRM
- A powerful selection of accessible external features
- Possibility of personalization
- Integration of human and AI agents
- It might get very pricey.
- Quite simplistic on the free plan
Best for: HubSpot's free lifetime plan may be the ideal investment if you're searching for a straightforward live chat solution that can link with your CRM. The live chat solution is best for your needs if you currently use HubSpot for other purposes.
5. Zendesk Chat
Zendesk is one of the most well-known platforms on the market for customer support processes. Zendesk is a joy to use, providing many features, including automated popup triggers, offline forms, routing for your chat box, and a customizable chat button. Along with Shopify, this live chat application supports several other popular content management systems, including HubSpot, Squarespace, Wix, and WordPress.
Pricing: A top ticketing system in its field, Zendesk has a ton of extra features. The monthly price is £39 to start.
- Multimodal access and social media
- Mobile agents' apps are available
- Numerous conversation histories, routing, and analytics
- Assistance with abandoned carts
- The complete mechanism for tickets
- It can be extremely pricey.
- Extending beyond live chat
Best for: This Shopify chatbot app is for you if you want something that goes beyond the live chat functionality provided by the most essential tools in the Shopify app store.
Use one of the many Shopify chatbot apps on your store to ensure you constantly interact with consumers on your website. These applications may help you increase client interaction, sales, and earnings while providing first-rate customer service. Which program would you choose to install?
If you are looking for further marketing tips and eCommerce guides, visit DSers Blog!