Shopify is one of the most popular and user-friendly solutions to create an online store. While it helps us create unique stores with minimum hassle, there are still limited templates and options in its native interface.
That’s why store owners often use a dedicated Shopify page builder to make its frontend more appealing. Here, I will make you familiar with some of the best page builder tools that would let you come up with a remarkable Shopify store without any coding.
If you have used Shopify before, then you might already know that it let us create our store’s front. Though, the native solution provided by Shopify lacks several advanced features and can only create a basic storefront.
Why You Need a Shopify Page Builder
That’s why you can consider using a third-party Shopify page builder due to the following reasons:
- User-friendliness: Most of the page builders for Shopify are extremely easy to use and let us create a dynamic storefront by drag and drop actions.
- Ease of customization: Apart from using their native library, you can also include your images, texts, and other pieces of content to customize your store’s appeal entirely.
- Seamless integration: Several page builder apps let us connect our store with third-party platforms that can help you automate tons of processes.
- Better design: Needless to say, with these services, you can easily come up with a smoother design for your store. This can directly help in lead generation and improve the experience of your customers.
- Improved performance: Most importantly, as the bounce rate of your store would decrease and its conversion rate will improve, it will directly impact its sales and overall performance.
Now that we have covered the basics, let’s get to know about some of the best Shopify page builders that you can readily use.
1. PageFly Page Builder
PageFly has been consistently ranked the #1 Shopify page builder app for pros. Therefore, if you want to come up with a professional-looking Shopify store, then this would be an ideal pick.
PageFly offers a wide range of advanced features like lazy loading, optimized coding, and global styling. Apart from product and landing pages, you can also use the tool to create collection, pricing, marketing, and other pages.
Pricing: Free or $19/$39/$99 per month
2. Automizely Page Builder
As the name suggests, this is an intuitive solution that would let you create all kinds of pages automatically. You can install Automizely right from the Shopify App Store to your account.
Afterward, you can browse its user-friendly interface to create all kinds of landing, product, and other pages with drag-and-drop actions. There are also more than 10 flexible on-page elements that you can further customize to come up with a one-of-a-kind store.
Pricing: Free or $19/$49 per month
3. GemPages Page Builder
The next Shopify page builder that I would recommend using is GemPages. The application has high-conversion, fast-loading elements, and fully customizable page layouts that you can browse in its library.
There are also additional features to perform A/B testing or integrate third-party plugins in GemPages. Some other tools that you can use in the page builder are lazy loading, SEO optimization, and high-speed CDN. While GemPages is available for free for the first 10 days, you would have to get its premium subscription after that.
Pricing: $15/$29/$59 per month
EComposer is known as the next-generation Shopify page builder app that allows you to create professional & high-converting pages with more than 300 layouts and countless of other elements and extensions.
With a live drag-and-drop editor, EComposer is rated as a very easy-to-use application even if you do not know about code or you are a beginner in building an online store. Moreover, customer support team is always ready to assist you 24/7.
Price: Free, $19/month, $39/month, $149/month
5. LayoutHub Page Builder
LayoutHub is one of the most popular Shopify page building solutions that you can install from its official app store. With its free version, you can create up to 3 pages while its premium version allows us to create up to a hundred different pages.
Mostly, this Shopify page builder solution is recommended for beginners and small store owners who are just starting out. There are hundreds of templates that are readily available for different kinds of stores with new layouts getting released every month.
Pricing: Free or $14.99 / $29.99 / $59.99 per month
6. Zipify Pages Builder & Editor
This is another advanced Shopify page builder tool that I would recommend using. You can find some of the best-rated and most visually stunning store templates in one place. The best part is that you can include any content entity in your design and customize it accordingly.
With the premium version of Zipify, you can create unlimited pages for your store. All the pages are 100% customizable with its unique block editing solution. There are also dedicated options to improve the SEO of your store and optimize its loading time to boost its performance.
Pricing: $67 or $97 per month
7. Shogun Landing Page Builder
Shogun is mostly used by Shopify store owners to come up with landing pages of all kinds. Though, it also features templates for other types of pages like About Us, Contact, Product, Pricing, and more.
Apart from customizing different design blocks, you can also tweak the HTML and CSS components of the pages, making it one of the most powerful page builders. Also, if you have the Enterprise account of Shogun, then you can use its advanced features like A/B testing, multiple store sync, custom elements, and more.
Pricing: $39/$99/$149/$299 per month
8. Zeno Page Builder
Zeno has also come up with user-friendly drag-and-drop options to create store pages of all kinds. This includes marketing funnel pages, checkout pages, product pages, landing pages, and so much more.
The Zeno Shopify page builder offers unique and reusable building blocks that you can easily customize. With its premium version, you can get unlimited page creations, unlimited revisions, and instant rollbacks. The best part is that even its free version offers advanced features like SEO optimization and high-speed CDN.
Pricing: Free or $19/$29 per month
9. AZEXO Free Page Builder
Lastly, if you are looking for a freely available Shopify page builder, then you can also explore AZEXO. With its free basic version, you can create unlimited pages and access 40+ customizable content elements.
Though, if you want to access more advanced features and a wider range of templates, then you can upgrade to its premium version. The page builder is mostly recommended to beginners as it is quite easy to use and has all the basic features at an affordable price.
Pricing: Free or $19 per month
If you want to explore more page builders for your Shopify store, then you can also consider the following options:
- Profit Pages Page Builder
- Smarketly Page Builder
- Pagemunch Landing Page Builder
- Unstack Landing Page Builder
- Beae Flexible Page Builder
- EcomSolid Theme & Page Builder
As you can see, there can be so many page builder solutions for Shopify that you can explore. I would recommend keeping the following things in mind for picking the best-suited option:
- Library: Most importantly, the page builder should have an extensive range of high-quality templates that would fit your requirements.
- Ease of use: Make sure that the page building solution is easy to use and deploy with a minimum or a zero learning curve.
- Customer support: In case you encounter any issue while using the page builder, you should be able to reach out to their support easily.
- Responsiveness: The template and the store building solutions should have a responsive design and be friendly to mobile and desktop alike.
- Other features: Apart from that, consider checking up other features offered by the tool like SEO-friendliness, data tracking, reusable elements, and more.
While a Shopify page builder can help you develop an engaging frontend for your store, you would need a solid backbone to run it. For this, I would recommend using DSers, which is the official AliExpress dropshipping tool.
Get Started Now to Grow Your Online Business with the Best AliExpress Dropshipping Tool - DSers!
- DSers is equipped with a wide range of features and offers free solutions to find thousands of suppliers in one place.
- You can easily integrate DSers with Shopify (or Wix/WooCommerce) and automate the store management process.
- Simply use its unique Supplier Optimizer feature to find the best and most profitable supplier for any product.
- DSers also offers several advanced features like an automatic update of order statuses and syncing of tracking numbers.
- With DSers, you can also order products in a bulk, maintain bundles, map variants, manage stock, and do so much more.
There you go! After reading this handpicked post, you can certainly select the best Shopify page builder for your store. To make things easier for you, I have listed page builders for beginners as well as pros in this guide.
You can also consider the above-listed suggestions while picking an ideal page builder tool for your Shopify store. Though, to power your store with the best of products and manage everything in one place, a tool like DSers should be your go-to pick.