There are many tools that help dropshippers to grow their dropshipping business, ShopMaster was one of them. However, in 2021, they announced that they will be shutting down, so their users had to migrate quickly to new dropshipping platforms and find the best ShopMaster alternatives.
Best dropshipping tools for you to check:
So with its closure, dropshippers who used ShopMaster to help with their online store have been left looking for alternative to ShopMaster, the process is difficult, however, tools like DSers could help you in your transition.
ShopMaster was a dropshipping solution that integrates across multiple platforms at the same time, allowing you to use different suppliers from around the world. ShopMaster used large platforms such as Amazon as their product sources. Dropshippers could use products from any of those platforms and add them to their site.
Like other tools, ShopMaster has its own benefits and drawbacks. Although now we cannot use it anymore, understanding what it offers might help you find an alternatives for your dropshipping business.
ShopMaster serves as a ready-made service. The platform is designed for dropshipping organizations that wish to deal with items from numerous shops. In addition, it aims at utilizing a network of various providers nationwide. In a sense, it is more like a software application. You can use it to create your account and get its services. It uses the design of a regular monthly membership to achieve this work.
ShopMaster has a huge providers network that they work with. The providers consist of marketplaces such as Amazon, AliExpress, 1688, and much more. In fact, it has more than 30 various sites. It likewise consists of Shopify, eBay, WooCommerce, and Dream.
With the closure of ShopMaster, dropshippers must find new tools for the reason that, although the active products currently in their stores haven’t been removed, the supplier information is not available anymore since ShopMaster shut down. So what are some alternatives to ShopMaster?
What is DSers? It is a Shopify plugin and a Chrome extension that can help to quickly import products from AliExpress and sell them online. However, being one of the most complete services with unique features, DSers can also help you save time, save money, manage multiple stores through one account, and is compatible with different websites.
Get Started Now to Grow Your Online Business with the Best AliExpress Dropshipping Tool - DSers!
1) Save time: DSers can help you to simplify the different process of your online business.
Just as the picture shows, it improves people's efficiency with their online stores since it allows them to place multiple orders to AliExpress in just one click. What this means is that it simplifies the ordering process for dropshippers and makes it even easier and quicker.
2) Save money: What's more, DSers is a completely free dropshipping tool. In other words, DSers help dropshippers save on spendings, which is vital for them.
Using DSers free plan, you can add up to 3 stores, place orders in bulk, track orders automatically, import and edit products and even more. DSers also have paid plans at $19.99 and $49.99 with exclusive features such as advanced mapping and bundle creation, and the ability to import more products and add more store. Compared to other similar dropshipping solutions, the pricing of DSers is very reasonable, it is not so costly.
3) Management of multiple stores: Like mentioned previously, you can manage multiple stores through an account.With DSers, you could add several stores through one single DSers account.
This way, you can manage your different stores easily and it will be much more convenient for you to change your stores to sell different products through different suppliers.
4) 24/7 customer support. DSers is a very popular dropshipping tool, its services are complete and timely. If you have any problem, you could get their support at any time no matter where you are. It’s convenient and useful.
Limited platform support: At the moment, DSers only support online stores from Shopify, WooCommerce and Wix. If you are using another platform, you won’t be able to link your store to DSers, although they have a CSV feature to help. Similarly, only AliExpress suppliers are supported.
You can go to DSers homepage to learn more.
What is oberlo? Oberlo is a dropshipping extension made exclusively for Shopify. The extension arranges the shipment of the products to customers and helps sellers discover new items for online selling. Oberlo is only compatible with Shopify, and its free starter plan just lasts for a short time, compared to DSers forever free plan. Oberlo was sunsetting it's services in Aug 2022, and dropshippers need to migrate to DSers according to it's announcement.
1) Complete starting guide:
On this page, you can find the every step to start selling online, it's useful and customer- friendly, and it's one of great feature of Oberlo.
2) Special function:
You can learn about different topics through articles and videos before you start, it’s useful. What’s more; other similar solutions don’t provide similar feature.
3) Customer benefits-oriented services: Oberlo data will help you hunt any potential products and import them to your store easily. Oberlo offers 24/7 customer support for helping you serve your customers in a better way.
1) Not free of charge: Oberlo’s Starter plan offers all main Oberlo features completely free of charge and allows clients to set up a small online shop with 500 products. However, you can only have a limited amount of monthly orders. Only the paid plan gives access to an unlimited number of monthly orders and allow multiple online stores.
2) It is only compatible with Shopify. Oberlo is a good tool to do dropshipping, however, it can only integrate with Shopify stores, which means you could not use it if you don’t have a Shopify store, unlike DSers which supports multiple platforms.
[Read more for dropshipping apps recommendation: 7 Best Oberlo Alternatives for Both Shopify and WooCommerce Store]
What is it? Dropified helps dropshippers to find, list, and fulfill products on your eCommerce store.
1) Help to improve your skills for marketing and promoting your products: Dropified has some tools to help you find, import, and also sell profitable items in your store easily. Some video training modules are offered by this tool. You can watch these videos, especially if you want to improve your skills for marketing and promoting your products.
2)Compatible with many platforms to provide different services: If you have a dropshipping store on Shopify, CommerceHQ, WooCommerce, and BigCommerce, you can use Dropified to source and save products with 1-click, automate the ordering process, track and fulfill orders, sync tracking numbers and update customers with emails.
3) Complete steps to start: For new users, it’s useful to have some steps or videos that could help them to use the extension, or to make them familiar with the functions of the extension, Dropified achieves this goal.
With its complete guide, you can learn to use it quickly and learn more information about the extension so that, even if you are a beginner, you could start your dropshipping business in a short time.
1) Limited services: The main functions of Dropified include store management, settings, products, orders, which is a little simpler compared to DSers and Oberlo.
2) Complicated import products process: If you want to import products from supported sites such as AliExpress and eBay, into your eCommerce store through the Dropified Chrome extension, you firstly need to go to the product description page, click the Dropified extension button in your Chrome browser.
Then you should customize the product in the extension popup window, then click the button at the bottom to either Send to My Store or Save for Later.
Compared to DSers which only requires one click, it’s a little more complicated
4. CJ Dropshipping
CJdropshipping is known as a supplier by many people. Moreover, CJ is a one-stop service platform that provides services designed for dropshippers, such as product sourcing, automatic processing, order syncing, shipping and customized products, etc.
CJ can connect with Shopify, eBay and other online shopping platforms as well. The features CJ Dropsbipping provides are similar to those of DSers and ShopMaster, however, it isn’t free.
1)Supplier role: As a supplier, CJ allows customers to build their own brands with POD (print on demand) products and customized packaging while listing is also simplified. Users can choose any products on CJ’s platform and list them back to their own stores with one button. Most importantly, CJ does not charge some extra fees like setup fees, monthly fees and storage fees. CJ only charges for the products you buy and the shipment.
2)Multiple services as a dropshipping tool: CJdropshipping is a site that offers dropshippers all kinds of services, such as sourcing products, product storage in their warehouses, order fulfillment and shipping of products.
They support over 60 countries and you could browse the products you want to dropship directly on their website.
1) The features are not intuitive: On the homepage of CJ dropshipping, you can see a little information about its dropshipping services but products and suppliers. It seems CJ Dropshipping is more like a small alternative to AliExpress who focuses on providing suppliers. When you are going to choose one professional dropshipping solution, DSers is the top-rated dropshipping app on Shopify.
For some people, it could be a big problem, as finding the right feature can be troublesome.
Importify is a product importing tool designed for a few E-commerce platforms, such as Shopify, WooCommerce, and Jumpseller. This dropshipping tool allows you to automatically import products from different websites.
1) Compatible with big wholesalers: Importify allows you to import products from many different suppliers, including Alibaba, Amazon, AliExpress, Etsy, Gearbest, DH Gate, Banggood, Taobao, etc. You can filter and find many products in a short time.
2) High efficiency: Its special one-click system allows you to import many products from some of the popular E-commerce platforms like AliExpress immediately. Another useful feature from Importify is its automatic order. You can order any products automatically. There is no need to put all order details by yourself, just like DSers. Importify also offers a training program that is specially created to help you start a profitable online dropshipping business.
1) Paid plans: All the plans on Importify are not free of charge, it might be a problem for those who want to start their online stores with little or no investment.
You can see that all the plans Importify provides for customers need to be paid, there is no free trial, so if you want to know what it could provide for you and how to use it, you must choose a plan and pay for the plan. For users, it’s risky to choose a plan before they get to know how ti works exactly. Also It’s costly for starting users, and dealing with the fees can be a dealbreaker.
After reviewing the comparison chart, we can see that DSers provides more features for dropshippers and more functions.
All those tools provide features that were missing from ShopMaster, while they are also all different. It is up to you to try and decide which one suits your needs the most and can help you grow your online dropshipping business.
After highlighting most of the different features from DSers, Oberlo, Dropified, CJ dropshipping and Importify, You can see that these dropshipping tools could provide more services for your online business than ShopMaster was able to. Some of those tools are specially created to help you find any products and import them to your store, but also manage your sales or business effectively. So why not choose one of those ShopMaster alternatives - dropshipping tools to grow your dropshipping business?
In addition to those dropshipping apps for your online business, here are some best digital downloaded apps that you might be interested in for your Shopify stores.