A decent dropshipping tool will enable you to automate each step of your online sales funnel. It also frees you from operational concerns, allowing you to concentrate on the marketing and sales approaches and plans.
Oberlo is a good Shopify dropshipping app, but it isn't the only dropshipping software on the market, either. There are quite a few Oberlo alternatives, particularly if your shop isn't on Shopify. Let’s check out the 7 best Oberlo alternatives for both Shopify and WooCommerce stores in this article.
Oberlo isn't a full-fledged eCommerce platform, but rather a plugin that can be installed on Shopify and other platforms. Oberlo is a dropshipping space that was created to enable consumers to get into the eCommerce ecosystem as soon and cost-effectively as possible. If you're unfamiliar with dropshipping, it entails eliminating warehouse and fulfillment problems from your sales process.
What Is Oberlo
Oberlo was launched in 2015, but it has grown in popularity in recent years. It's now one of the most popular applications in the Shopify app store. The tool's objective is to allow you to easily import products for dropshipping while you relax and let Oberlo package and ship the items to your clients.
Although Oberlo is available globally, it is important to note that it is only compatible with Shopify stores. You'll have to use a different program if you want to run a dropshipping company with WooCommerce platforms or something else.
Oberlo Pros and Cons
Oberlo is a decent dropshipping app, however, it has several severe flaws when compared to competitors.
- Good free plan: To begin selling items on the Shopify e-commerce platform, all you need is a free Oberlo account.
- Automates tasks: Oberlo performs a fantastic job at freeing up your time so you can focus on more important things.
- Solid guides: The Oberlo eCommerce platform comes with a ton of wonderful guiding to get you up and running if you're new to online business or even if you already have a Shopify store.
- Only works with Shopify and AliExpress: If you are looking for a tool for both Shopify and WooCommerce, Oberlo seems not to be a good option.
- Low-quality suppliers: Oberlo's suppliers are, at best, of poor to mediocre quality. Oberlo Verified vendors are preferable, although they are in short supply. Oberlo makes very little effort to verify its suppliers.
- No Branding: Other competitors allow you to send personalized bills with remarks, giving the impression that they were issued by you.
- Wonky at times: The software can be a little glitchy at times. Oberlo reviews on the Shopify app store frequently express dissatisfaction with the app's performance.
The fact that Oberlo is exclusively available to Shopify users is the major reason why most people look for alternatives. If you're a WordPress or WooCommerce user, it's critical that you look into Oberlo's market competitors.
Keep in mind that Oberlo isn't the only dropshipping option. Also, keep an eye out for Oberlo options for Shopify. The following are some of the reasons why an Oberlo alternative could be a better fit for you:
- There are just 2 price options to choose from, limiting flexibility and choice. Either you have to make do with less or you have to overpay and underuse.
- The 30,000 product limit on the Boss Plan is too low for large eCommerce companies and too high for mid-sized eCommerce stores.
- Some Oberlo competitors provide greater product research tools and more supplier alternatives than Oberlo.
DSers is the best Oberlo alternative for both Shopify and WooCommerce sites if you're seeking a solution for AliExpress dropshipping. It is widely regarded as the greatest dropshipping software ever developed. As you read on, you'll understand why. The "selling point" of DSers is their ability to handle orders quickly. Multiple orders (bulk orders) can be placed at the same time.
Get Started Now to Grow Your Online Business with the Best AliExpress Dropshipping Tool - DSers!
If you're familiar with Oberlo, DSers will be a breeze. There will be no more ordering one at a time. The DSers' motto is "bulk." Moreover, DSers is also an official AliExpress dropshipping solution and a trusted partner of Shopify. Another fantastic feature of DSers is that it presently supports store owners that use Shopify, WooCommerce and Wix. This is something that not many of its competitors can accomplish, so if you would like to sell on more than just one platform, you'll appreciate it.
Below are some reasons that make DSers become the best solution for Oberlo alternative for both Shopify and WooCommerce store:
- Official partner of AliExpress: Because of DSers' collaboration with AliExpress, they were able to build their bulk order capability at an early stage and continue to utilize it as a differentiator to this day.
- Excellent reviews from app users: Over 6,500 reviews on the Shopify App Store resulted in most of 5.0 stars ratings. It’s absolutely a really good score!
- Integrates with both Shopify, WooCommerce, and Wix: You'll be able to utilize DSers with Shopify, WooCommerce, and even Wix dropshipping shops! Because Oberlo is only available for Shopify stores, this is a huge benefit for those who dropship using WooCommerce or Wix.
- Awesome features on the free plan: DSers, unlike Oberlo, includes the majority of its features in all plans. You'll always receive bulk orders (the most crucial), the DSers Chrome Extension, and the automated order and tracking number sync capabilities, for example!
Let's take a look at the 3 Oberlo alternatives that are the most popular among Shopify business owners one by one.
With Importify, you can fully automate your dropshipping company and sell the most popular items with only one click. It works with a variety of eCommerce platforms, including Shopify, WooCommerce, and even Wix.
Importify enables you to import items from Alibaba, Aliexpress, Taobao, Etsy, Amazon, Gearbest, Banggood, Walmart, Dhgate, and hundreds of additional vendors, depending on the number and reputation of providers. You can quickly sort through a large number of items to locate the ones with the quickest delivery schedules.
Plus, there's more. Importify also lets you look into other Shopify sites to see what things sell well in your category.
Printful is a print-on-demand dropshipping tool that allows you to design and sell unique items under your own brand on Shopify. It also works with a variety of other eCommerce systems, including WooCommerce, Etsy, and others.
Install the Printful app on your Shopify store, add items, customize it, upload your design, set a price, enable live shipping rates, and then receive alerts about incoming orders, which will be instantly routed to Printful for fulfillment.
That’s it! Printful will prepare, pack, and send your purchase under your brand name to your consumer.
Spreadr is a software that allows you to dropship Amazon items or earn commissions as an affiliate. With a simple click, you can add any product from Amazon to your Shopify store. Shopify, as well as other eCommerce platforms like as WooCommerce and BigCommerce, are supported by the app.
Spreadr makes it simple to change the title and description of items you want to import to your store. It allows you to earn a 10% commission on every sale while Amazon controls your eCommerce store's inventory, customer service, and delivery. This may be done by using the app to sign up for the Amazon Affiliate Program for free.
Oberlo is not available on WooCommerce platforms, so if you are looking for dropshipping tools for WooCommerce stores, you can refer to the following Oberlo alternatives below:
Spocket is a strong Oberlo alternative for WooCommerce dropshipping. It enables you to sell the greatest items from tens of thousands of dropshipping suppliers all around the world. Because it does not limit itself to AliExpress suppliers, there is no need for products to travel all the way from China to the United States as part of order fulfillment.
Spocket also provides you with really beneficial tips and tactics for boosting the performance of your eCommerce business. It not only makes it easier to engage with consumers but also aids in the development of a long-term sales strategy.
Dropship.me is currently one of the most popular dropshipping tools for WordPress and WooCommerce dropshipping enterprises. On this platform, there are over 50,000 manually selected and altered AliExpress products that can be imported into any WordPress website.
As a result, Dropship.me makes it simple to sell the most popular items, including print-on-demand items. The products have been hand-selected to help you make more money. It also makes other jobs easier, such as marketing, because you don't have to worry about product quality, delivery, or the responsibility of the provider.
All you have to do is follow 3 simple steps: install the free plugin, import items with a single click, and make money. Both WooCommerce and AliDropship offer support for it.
Another good WordPress plugin is WooDropship, which allows you to quickly sell any AliExpress products on your WordPress website. All you have to do now is integrate the plugin with WooCommerce and provide WooDropship access to your store.
WooDropship also has a Chrome plugin that can be used to import items into your store. This will simplify things for you and save you time. You may also change product information to match your brand's specifications.
WooDropship provides you with 2 options: you can construct your own WooCommerce dropshipping store or you can hire WooDropship to do it for you.
The perfect dropshipping provider, when used effectively, may help you generate money quickly. In addition, the Shopify app store has a plethora of solutions with a variety of fantastic features.
You may select a dropshipping solution that appeals to you without compromising with the best Oberlo alternatives for both Shopify and Woocommerce stores listed above.